|Job Title:||Senior BI Developer|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
* AK CBD
* ASAP Start
A contract opportunity has arisen for a highly technically experienced Microsoft BI/DW Developer to join a high profile vendor and manage their DBMS environment in addition to developing data integration, reporting and data warehousing solutions.
In order to be successful in this position we are looking for the following skills and experience:
* Senior SQL Server, MDS, SSIS, SSAS
* MS certifications
* Performance tuning, security, back-up, recovery, configuration, installation of databases
* Previous experience working in large enterprise environments
* Data integration API's
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Available for immediate interview and a notice period requirement of 2 weeks or less (ideally)
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 49141 / SEEK SK91099A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.