This leading property, engineering and architectural consultancy are continuing to gear up for a busy second half of the year. With remediation work, commercial and education projects forecasted to increase significantly, a top opportunity for a skilled building surveyor has opened up.
The key components of this role involve:
- Expert building investigation and remediation
- Defect analysis esp. with respect to leaky buildings
- Condition surveys and maintenance planning
- Dispute resolution advisory
- Building works programming
In order to be a success in this role, you will have the following:
- 6+ years of NZ, UK or Irish based experience in building surveying
- Ideally, a firm knowledge of NZ building codes
- A handle on relevant contractual obligations and procedures
- Versed in leaky building issues including identification, remedial design and contract administration.
- Be appropriately tertiary qualified and be a member of NZIBS or RICS.
This role offers the opportunity to work alongside industry experts widening your networks and knowledge, working also with a social and passionate team of professionals.
Salary competitive $100K - $130K
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740842 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 86574