|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Emma Brockelbank|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Strong professional dev
- Agile focus
This well-established team of Business Analysts is looking to expand and are now needing another Senior Business Analyst to join their team. In this role, you will be working across a variety of projects from initiation phase through to implementation.
This role offers a range of benefits including a specific professional development budget, team off-site days, long service leave, mortgage rate discounts and fun, family friendly environment.
Ideally your experience will cover:
- High level and detailed requirements
- Workshop facilitation
- Business case development
- Process design and improvement
- Functional and non-functional specifications
- Mentoring and coaching junior BA's
- Analysis across the full SDLC
- Data analysis and modelling
- Input into RFP/RFI documentation
- Stakeholder management
If you are enthusiastic, consultative, motivated and driven, call now to find out about this outstanding opportunity.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Emma Brockelbank on 027 542 9837 or 04 494 1130 quoting reference number WG41734, or apply using the appropriate links below.