|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Stakeholder management
- Based in the CBD, Wellington
ABOUT THE ROLE
The key thing our client is looking for is someone who can provide Digital Business Analysis and develop strong stakeholder relationships in order to successfully bring completion to a range of digital projects.
This means you need to be able to communicate effectively and work with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the organisation. Make a difference and join a team of passionate and committed people.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience in defining, managing and delivering business requirements with an emphasis on web development
- experience within an Agile environment
- solid experience working within the full SDLC
- delivery of digital platform initiatives and enhancements
- experience in functional and non functional requirement elicitation
- strong communication skills
Please email your resume by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Theodora Bear, on 04 494 1522.