|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - FAB mgr, GR8 role - $105K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a New Zealand citizen in order to apply!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Senior Business Analyst/Business Process Modelling - - GREAT manager, GREAT team!
- $105,000 per annum, FAB team mgr, great career prospects!
- stable team within large, high profile got agency
- needs combination of business analysis and business processing modelling and review
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position is based in the corporate office of a high profile government agency. It is based within their Business Analyst team and has come about as a result of an internal promotion.
The role will have you focused on all aspects of business analysis, from scoping and business user requirements to work shopping, developing functional requirements, developing documentation and so on.
In addition, the role has a strong element of business process review and enhancement in it. So if you are someone who can always identify a way to do things better, this could be right up your alley!
The work will have you based on a range of projects, in addition to some aspects of business-as-usual activities.
Your business analysis background will have been developed within a large organisation responsible for supporting large scale operational systems and business processes.
Those with any of the following in their background should take particular care to apply:
- experience as working as a BA in a team of abs on a specific project OR
- some experience in mentoring/coaching less experienced BAs OR
- some experience in proposing and planning a BA approach and estimates on a fairly complex project.
If you want to be part of a positive, happy team and carry out a wide range of varied and interesting project work, then look no further! They offer lots of ongoing professional training and the environment is well organised and supportive.
* I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE - but please note you need to be a NZ citizen.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. NOTE: I get back to people on a same day basis. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM ME WITHIN 24 HOURS, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867. NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received.