|Job Title:||Senior Campaign & Brand Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||2 days ago|
- Great salary package - incl benefits
- Manage a team of 2-3 direct reports
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Brand & Promotion Campaign Manager with experience in faced paced sectors such as: media, entertainment, advertising, tourism, or in FMCG/grocery channels.
This role will utilise all your previous experience working on loyalty, brand and promotional, direct marketing and digital campaigns across a variety of offerings. Your solid marketing, analytic and strategic planning experience has also stood you in great stead and hopefully now you are feeling ready for your next exciting challenge?
- 5-10 years minimum senior marketing experience (incl: promotional, EDM's, new media/interactive marketing & life cycle marketing);
- Staff management experience;
- Strong B2C experience where the customer has been 'front & centre' in ATL & BTL campaigns
- Relatable sector experience (tourism, entertainment, hospitality, media or FMCG)
- Strong budget, analytical & strategic planning skills;
- Confidence with a natural influential style to get 'buy-in' from stakeholders;
- Highly developed communication (verbal & content writing skills) & relationship management skills;
- A positive, energetic, proactive & mature approach
Working in a such a busy role and wh such a busy organisation you will appreciate the supportive management structure and vibrant company culture. there to support you in your role and in your further development as well as the competitive salary package & benefits.
If your interested to be considered for this opportunity please apply by attaching your CV (word format) and all applicants with a suitable background will be contacted and the role will then be discussed. Thank you.
Client Manager - Marketing
For any enquiries: please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ref: 49378