Our client are looking for a Senior Change Manager for an initial 8 month contract.
The responsibilities of the Change Manager include:
- Provide ongoing advice to business managers, programme teams and support functions to:
- Diagnose change requirements, covering both system impacts and people-focused requirements,
- Plan and implement the people and process changes in an efficient, integrated way,
- Embed the new practices, realise benefits and maintain systems
- Produce the change management strategy and plans for the programme to support our detailed business case to be submitted for Budget 18 and for each project within the programme.
- Respond to change related inquiries from regulators and/or internal and external auditors
Other duties to be accepted as assigned and required.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following;
- Proven strong change management background and experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proven and thorough knowledge of current change management practices and approaches, including organisational development
- Proven knowledge and understanding of a wide range of change and project management models and the ability to draw together practical approaches to suit specific situations
- Proven experience in managing stakeholder engagement, programme planning and management, benefits realisation and project delivery
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex change
- Proven knowledge and prior experience of government/public sector policies, processes and functions
- Proven strong written, documentation, verbal, and presentation skills
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply now button or call Lauren on 044941189 quoting job 86611.