|Job Title:||Senior Facade Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- They provide support, career development, and various other perks
- Take this FaÃ§ade team, and lead them into the future
__About the Company__
They are a large multi-disciplinary consultancy with a global footprint.Their large Building Services team create solutions for building projects in the industrial, public, commercial and tourism industry - and they are looking for a Senior FaÃ§ade Engineer to join the team.
They will provide you with a platform where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly motivated people.
__ About the Role__
This is a senior technical role and you will be engaged on a fast range of small to large commercial projects.
You will provide an overview and guidance to junior members of the team, whilst actively involved in all stages of a project from bidding phase through to design and project delivery.
You will collaborate across all aspects of the industry as well as all internal departments.
You will be actively involved with client management, liaising with consultants and contractors.
__ Skills & Experience Required__
- You will have a relevant Tertiary qualification, BS Civil Engineering / BArch.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of faÃ§ade systems and have the ability to develop solutions on projects.
- Your will have Solid experience and knowledge in the fabrication and procurement of facades
- Knowledge of faÃ§ade & structural software e.go. strand7, Therm, AutoCAD or Revit
__Benefits & Culture__
Within this environment you will be able to apply your skill to challenging, interesting and meaningful projects. You will be part of a large supportive and innovative team that values diversity and provide professional development.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering and Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47201 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information