|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Dong|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Start ASAP
- Auckland CBD
- $90K to $110K Neg
**About the organisation**
This company is an energetic cross disciplinary team building cutting edge digital systems and products for New Zealand companies. They are on the lookout for a passionate frontend
**About the role**
You'll be joining a team of passionate people from PM, UX, Design and Dev and be responsible
for developing and maintaining web pages and applications within a large ecommerce site. As a member of a close knit cross functional team you'll be delivering through Agile development
methods. You'll be responsible for delivering highly maintainable, well structured and testable
code. Great communication and collaboration are essential as you'll be leading a team of
frontend developers and pushing for innovative ways to deliver value, a role like this doesn't
come up very often.
- You'll have experience with Nodejs and frontend automation tooling
such as npm, Grunt/Gulp, Webpack and Babel etc.
- You'll have a passion for creating maintainable code as well as an interest in the bigger picture and the architecture of
- You'll also have experience in TDD or BDD using the likes of Mocha, Jasmine, Jest or Lab etc.
- You'll have experience developing against RESTful API's and an interest in alternatives such as Firebase, GraphQL etc.
- You'll be comfortable working with ES2016 (ES6) and module loaders using Babel.
- You are collaborative, communicative and eager to stay on top of technologies.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team using cutting edge technologies working with open source projects in a collaborative team environment.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Ref AK 47657 / Seek SK920664A