|Job Title:||Senior HVAC Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Our client is a specialist Building Services Engineering Consultancy.
Their aim is to advice Building Owners and Building Managers to improve their heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
They are a true Kiwi Success Storey and due to growth in the company, they are now looking for a Senior Engineer to join the team in Dunedin.
- Review mechanical design constraints of buildings
- Prepare designs and layout to match building energy requirements
- Design completed HVAC packages and systems
- Provide technical and project support, as well as input to all aspects of HVAC designs
- Tender reviews for contractors
- Coordinate site surveys and meetings with project design teams
- Prepare mechanical engineering calculations
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification
- You will have working experience within the heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems sector
- At least 10 years experience as an Engineer within the HVAC sector
You will experience a positive, pro-active and enjoyable work atmosphere.
Everyone in the team works together as one unit to make every project a success.
They are all technically minded and won't hesitate to get their hands dirty.
Loyal staff gets rewarded with career progression and support from the Directors on achieving professional success.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering & Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK48258 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information
Senior Structural Engineer
Principal/Senior Structural Engineer Auckland
Principal/Senior Geotechnical Engineer