|Job Title:||Senior ICT Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
The successful candidate will already be experienced with project planning, requirement sourcing, project schedules and budgets as well as susccessfully leading and managing teams and being comfortable with assigning projects.
To be considered for this role you must also possess the following:
- Proven track record on advising and negotiating across all projects including priorities, restraints, methodologies, phases and decision points.
- Be able to advise on resource allocations (contractors, costings and vendors)
- Proven track record in projects meeting security compliance requirements
- Comfortable in making regular reports to management and other relevant stakeholders
- Experience in contributing to tender processes.
- Being able to identify and analyse change management impacts
- Supports the ongoing development of the project team.
- PRINCE 2 practitioner
- Be able to work in an Agile environment
If this sounds like you then please Apply Now submitting your CV and detailing your experience that is relevant to this particular position or call Paul Brandon on 04 471 8974 for further info.