|Job Title:||Senior Interiors QS - $100K - $130K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
* High end corporate clients
* Work with expert minds in the industry
With an increasing workload and with the current team at capacity, there now is a real need to bring on a switched on intermediate to senior level QS to assist with the work load. As a firm, they are a strong and reputable brand covering all interior fit out and refurbishment jobs for high profile corporates and smaller businesses from design through to full project delivery. They are a growing team led by spirited and entrepreneurial management. This is a company that is leading the way and offers a secure role within an enjoyable team working environment.
As a QS you will be involved in the entire process both pre and post contract, from tender management and preparing estimates, post contract work including controlling all costs on projects, certifying subcontractors work, identifying variations, costing variation works, agreeing subcontractors final accounts and reporting to directors. There will be site visits involved.
As an applicant, you have:
* 7+ years of QS experience either in a main contractor or an interiors company with a strong understanding of tendering and contract administration
* You have highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly analytical
* A team player and with a sense of humour at times
Salary $100K - $130K
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to email@example.com