Integration Lead/Senior Developer
Fast-paced, exciting environment, great team
Challenging projects , ESB for now and then move over to newer tech
Learn new technologies and diversify your skills
About the employer:
This is a super-exciting, evolving and fast-moving business; a New Zealand treasure and a place people love to work. As it continually evolves and changes, this organisation is growing their Development Team significantly, and the Development Team is situated at the heart of their rapid evolution into all things digital. They'll be bringing in new technologies, fresh ideas and big thinkers like you.
About the role:
You'll be a talented Software and Senior Integration Developer, not married to one development language but keen and able to adapt to different technologies as the role demands. You'll have a minimum of 7 years' experience as a Developer, developing secure web applications services. You'll be experienced in Web site / application planning, implementation, maintenance and enhancement, as well as content distribution beyond the website through content feeds, web services etc.
- 7+ years' Java development experience in online and integrated environments (TDD)
- Solid experience with Middleware (ESB)
- Experience in enhancing software/application scalability and performance
- Relational databases (ORACLE, SQL Server)
- Multi-platform skills (Linux/ Windows)
- Spring Boot, Rest, JSON , ESB
- Experience in designing, developing and consuming Web Services
- Agile experience desirable
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Pregasin on 027 676 7686 for a confidential discussion. Ref PRP 85496
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.