|Job Title:||Senior Litigation Secretary|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sandy Frew|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Located in the Auckland CBD, our client is seeking the expertise of a Senior Litigation Secretary for their Litigation, Insurance and Employment Team.
By joining this great team, you will be part of a company that provides a full range of legal services to corporate, public and private clients.
In this busy role you will provide secretarial and administrative support by carrying out the following tasks:
* Diary management & co-ordination of meetings
* Dictaphone and copy typing
* End of month billing
* Photocopying and preparing court bundles
* Maintaining client files, precedents and research folders
The successful applicant will have the following:
* At least 5 years' experience and knowledge of litigation procedures
* Excellent computer and word processing skills
* Excellent spelling, grammar and attention to detail
If this dynamic role sounds appealing, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates with illegibility to work in New Zealand, will be considered.
Client Manager- Business & Accounting Support (Permanent Recruitment)