|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Great management & leadership opportunity
- Great salary package & benefits
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with strong commercial business acumen and experience to take up this new and exciting career challenge!
Our client is a large highly successful growing NZ organisation that is growing rapidly and is positioned well for the future.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work in a great new building in a rural setting not to far from the CHRISTCHURCH city and large town centres. Not to mention to have the opportunity to buy a more affordable house and not have the have traffic worries and to build a great career!
This is an exciting commercial marketing business role they will see you to collaborate with wider stakeholder teams and have the opportunity to management to manage and lead a team of people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 10 years' marketing experience in a complex fast paced B2C, FMCG or B2B
- Proven experience in leading marketing communications & brand building at a strategic and tactical level
- Experience building strategic customer plans, governing relationships and maximising commercial performance
- Experience working with commercial & sales managers to develop new customer opportunities
- Experience in utilising research methods and models to develop strategic value propositions that lead to commercial outcomes.
- Senior stakeholder advisory skills particularly around the impact of commercial decisions.
- Primary, agri or dairy sector experience would be advantageous
- International market experience is preferred but not essential
- Undergraduate degree with first class honours and post graduate study or alternatively to masters level, preferably in marketing or research.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and work in a good sized team and in a large successful organisation.
Apply now to be considered by attaching your CV (in word format) and all suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible and the role will then be discussed at this stage.
Client Manager - Marketing
Senior Relationship Manager
Location: Palmerston North
Marketing Executive - Digital/Social
Intermediate - Senior Communications Advisor