|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Administrator - Temporary|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sam Moodley|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
This is not your run of the mill, mundane processing role! This CBD based client needs your senior experience and unflappable nature to assist with processing a monthly/bi-monthly high volume payroll
You must have:
- Senior Payroll experience, 3 to 5 years minimum
- Exposure to PayGlobal ideally
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of current NZ legislation
- Accurate data processing skills
- Experience with high volume payroll
The team are diverse and experienced, the environment open and inclusive and based in central Auckland, handy to public transport. No day will be the same and you will get to exercise your ability to hit the ground running and add value from day one - this is a really rewarding role for the right person.
Please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant - Business & Accounting Support (Temporary Staffing Services), on 09 374 0870, quoting reference AK48354, for further information.