|Job Title:||Senior Policy Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Ordish|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Strategic and regulatory policy
- Central Wellington location
Your new senior policy role will be part of a dedicated team, committed to improving the lives of New Zealanders through improved technology and regulation.
You'll affect economic and social outcomes for New Zealanders as the organisation has several policy group and partners with other organisations in the public sector.
The role will work closely with principal advisors and external stakeholders within government and abroad. Managing key relationships will be an important aspect of previous work and the right candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills.
You will need strong analytical abilities, including the ability to interpret data and handle complex and technical material. Contribute to the development of strategic policy and proactively consider and manage the wider impacts of issues.
You'll be committed to developing your policy experience and already have a base within a senior level policy role.
We're looking for:
- A sound understanding of Government policy-making procedures and knowledge of the legislative process.
- Senior experience in a regulatory or strategic policy environment
- Project planning within a policy context
- Experience representing an organisation or ministry to external stakeholders
- Preparation of Ministerial correspondence experience
A tertiary qualification, preferably post-graduate, in a relevant field is desirable.
This role sits within an organisation dedicated to upskilling and investing in their staff. Their small size mean you'll work and develop your own capability broadly. Please apply today or contact **Paul Ordish** on **04 473 2116** or Paul.Ordish@Beyond.co.nz for a confidential conversation.