|Job Title:||Senior Portfolio Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Lauren Jones|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
The role includes assisting the Portfolio Management Office Manager, Leadership Team and governance boards with the management and tracking of projects and programmes through their lifecycle; validating completeness and accuracy of project documentation for throughout the lifecycle; undertaking regular project reporting.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following;
- Identifying, analysing, evaluating, reporting and managing portfolio level issues and risks
- Analysing, evaluating and communicating results and implications of programmes and projects
- Ensuring regular, fit for purpose reporting adhering to Internal Portfolio Management Office standards and guidelines is received from project staff
- Identifying effective interventions that will increase the Ministry’s efficiency and sustainability.
- Provide high quality analysis and advice to internal staff and key stakeholders on best practice portfolio management and governance requirements, including:
- Provide a strategic overview of all programmes, projects and interdependencies, reporting anomalies or areas of concern to the PMO Manager
- Assist with the planning and coordinate work on establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for construction excellence; duties to include - supplier relationship and ensure availability of appropriate internal resources, planning and coordinate pilot of KPIs.
If you are interested in this role please click the 'Apply now' button or call Lauren on 044941189 quoting job number 86341.