|Job Title:||Senior Process Planner|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing career & professional development
High level planning and process coordination funding/ investment process high profile public sector client
My client is urgently seeking a Senior Process Coordinator to join their team in Central Wellington. This position will see you play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of high profile and complex investment processes.
To succeed in this role you will have a successful track record (at least 3 years' experience in a similar role) supporting the management of investment processes be it within an HR, banking or insurance type organisation. CV will clearly demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Solid coordination skills specifically in planning and scheduling of funding/ investment processes.
- Demonstrated process coordination and improvement experience.
- An understanding of project management methodologies, tools and templates from a support perspective.
- Demonstrated high level ability and working knowledge of project governance.
- Comfortable with monitoring timeframes and priorities, preparing status reports and track progress, engaging with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
Personality wise you are process orientated and highly analytical with an excellent attention to detail. A big picture thinker with an ability to meet stringent deadlines and work under pressure while providing exemplary customer focus. You're a team player with strong organisational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with different levels within the organisation.
This is an immediate requirement. You'll be working for one of Wellington's largest government departments; it's diverse, fast paced, a very innovative and interesting place to work! They offer a value driven and supportive environment where respect, camaraderie and friendship are standard practise + competitive remuneration + ongoing career and professional development = Need I say more?
For a confidential chat, please contact Paul Brandon on 04 471 8974 quoting ref # WG42082 or click the apply button now.