- Category management
- Reporting and Spend analytics
- Commercial focus
Our purpose is clear – to transform New Zealand farming.
We understand the privileged nature of what we do and where we farm. Landcorp has long been New Zealand’s largest farmer – but we must also be its best.
Landcorp employs talented, motivated people and develops their knowledge and capabilities. We play a key role in leading the way in innovation and best practice.
As the Senior Procurement Analyst you will make an important contribution to the business working in a professional and supportive team environment. You will provide specialist systems and procurement advice and support to the Head of Procurement and wider procurement team to develop and deliver robust reporting and spend analytics to support decision making.
The role will manage a number of significant procurement activities across the business, account manage a number of categories and key supplier relationships, and maintain close working relationships with a wide range of internal and external customers.
To be successful you will:
- Lead procurement activities for allocated categories of spend, typically national and significant contracts.
- Form strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Work across both a systems/data focus as well as providing procurement support
- Develop performance evaluation measures to identify improvement opportunities
- Act as Procure 2 Pay system administrator and Super User. Deliver staff training in use of system
- Advise on current system use and future system development
- Provide analytical support to specific procurement projects
- Become a respected, visible and trusted advisor across the business for your categories
- Have the ability to work in a complex business environment
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your procurement career in a positive business environment that supports its people to deliver best practice.
Please apply by forwarding your CV and covering letter via this site or contact Ian Green on 04 471 5866 for further information.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 25 May 2017
Ref No: 86610