ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for someone with the professional skills and personal qualities who will be responsible to define strategies and be focused on ensuring new product development and releases. Large emphasis in this role will be placed on your strong business development skills as well as your experience in understanding emerging market trends, conducting market analysis and developing product road maps accordingly. In addition to the above, you will manage your own P&L and will report to the HQ in Australia.
This is a customer facing role therefore you need to have exceptional ability to build and develop strong stakeholder relations and all the while keep the 'customer experience' of those clients utilising your products at the front of your mind.
By its nature, much of the work is project based, so your skills in end-to-end project management within a busy innovative environment will be well-utilised.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- a demonstrated depth of knowledge and experience as a Senior Product Manager
- proven experience in conducting market analysis and understanding key market developments
- strong business development and sales experience and high level of comfort working with various level stakeholders
- several years of experience within the project management field within a large corporate or consulting-focused organisation
- a strong background in having delivered product initiatives and enhancements
- a background in Marketing/Market Research and/ or Commerce
You will be someone who is strategic and forth thinking and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, whilst always ensuring that the quality of your work is of a high professional standard.
Please email your resume by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call me, Theodora Bear, on 04 494 1522 to hear more.