|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
- Web Services
- Business Transformation
My Wellington based client are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to be the lead for Identity and Access Management. This is an opportunity to take on a large and exiting piece of transformation work which would suit someone who enjoys working in a challenging and changing environment.
My client is a stand out employer and highly regarded in the market. They have excellent employee satisfaction and take care of their staff.
- Identity and Access Management.
- Business Transformation Project, experience with change management is desirable.
- An agile and adaptive approach will be needed. New things may be uncovered along the way leaving the scope open to change.
- Experience managing projects with integrated web services
- Business process change
- 6 months, 40 hours per week
This is working on integrated people information, which will improve intranet searching by implementing Mulesoft Enterprise Service Bus.
Please hit apply if you would like to be considered. Thank you. For more information please call or email email@example.com or 04 473 2113. Please note you must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply and please submit all applications through the portal rather than via email. WG41480