|Job Title:||Snr SQL Database Administrator - to $110K, GR role!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
** PLEASE READ THIS - you MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand AND be living her RIGHT NOW in order to apply!!
- I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Snr SQL Database Administrator - up to $110K - GR8 role, GR8 team, FAB career path means GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, DON'T MISS OUT!!
* starting salary up to $115,000 depending experience and skill level, Wgtn CBD
* based in major IT site of one of NZ's most high profile and public sector organisations
* great team, lots to learn, loads of projects!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a large one. It is high profile NZ government sector ICT site, and runs enterprise scale systems.
They are based in the Wellington CBD, close to all transport and car parking. They have a reputation for offering great training opportunities and for promoting from within the organisation when senior roles come up.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Senior SQL Database Administrator role that needs someone who enjoys variety in their systems work. You will be one of two dedicated Senior SQL DBA's within a wider systems administration and support team of 12 people.
The role encompasses all of the normal responsibilities of a DBA including installation, configuration, managing upgrades, some systems administration, monitoring and maintenance, and day-to-day security of the SQL databases.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- a background of working on a large IT site supporting a substantial SQL server environment
- experience of working as a Database Administrator in a complex environment
- an IT certification or qualification
- experience of working in hands on, operational, day-to-day activities and projects relating to SQL Server database administration.
They offer a fantastic working environment, a friendly and sociable working style, and flexibility around working hours (bearing in mind that this is a full time, permanent position).
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information.