|Job Title:||Senior Revit Technician|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Career development supported
- Affordable, innovative, practical home designs
We are seeking a Revit technician who has impressive construction knowledge to work within this Design/Build Head Office team of technicians. The workload is growing by the day in all areas of residential, education and commercial buildings.
You will get to work on standard designs and customer specific designs of a well known quality NZ product. This is a great opportunity to get involved in relocatable building projects at a time when off site construction is on the rise in NZ.
We are seeking job seekers with strong problem solving and a solutions focused approach. There is definitely scope to progress within the business.
- You will hold an NDAT qualification and in depth knowledge of the NZ residential construction and NZ compliance environment
- You enjoy getting the best out of Revit and contributing toward quality working drawings
- If you are a team player, have excellent self checking, quality management and reporting skills then your work ethic will be very welcome
- A high level of professional etiquette and commercial nous will be favoured
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a growing vision
- Career development will be supported
- Work within a dynamic team of construction specialists
- Help enhance systems
- Make a difference
- You will be well remunerated
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment Property, Construction & Architecture on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion or email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
Reference AK48686 / SK9993A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information