|Job Title:||Senior Revit Technician|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Excellent remuneration and career development
- Large team, skilled Revit peers to bounce ideas off
Here is an opportunity to join one of the top long standing architectural and engineering practices.
We are looking for a Revit expert to prepare architectural drawings and undertake contract documentation, supervising drawings and undertaking the preparation of specifications and other contract documents as required. Your experience will also include site observation work and liaising with other disciplines involved with a wide range of building projects.
You will be working with highly skilled and professional architects and also have the chance to pass your skills on to the less experienced technicians in the team.
The successful candidate will have a very high level of understanding for Revit and it is imperative that you have a thorough understanding of the NZ building code 3604. We are also seeking:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 8 - 10 years' experience
- Strong knowledge of the NZ Building Code and consent processes
- Articulate with ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- Passion for great design and ability to come up with creative solutions to problems
You will be commercially savvy, particularly around time and cost restraints of projects and have a passion for passing your knowledge on to others in the team.
If you are ready for your next challenging role within a fun supportive environment, call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 0274 501 021, quoting reference AK48935/SK9993A.