|Job Title:||Senior Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Ordish|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Policy and operational systems focus
- Fixed term, CBD based
Our client seeks an adaptable and collaborative senior analyst to contribute to a major work programme within a large government organisation.
Based in Wellington CBD, you'll engage stakeholders across the organisation and with external partners to contribute to a service configuration. You'll provide analysis relevant to the design and delivery of services as well as future mapping, a critical service to New Zealanders.
The ideal candidate will have a background in analysis and experience collaborating broadly across an organisation.
They'll be adaptable and will use their analytical experience to challenge the status-quo of pre-existing systems and processes.
Currently a fixed-term role, there is a strong possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A senior analyst background within government
- Experience challenging pre-existing systems and status-quo in government
- Experience with service configuration and design (non-IT)
- Contributed to strategic direction, broad policy and future planning
- High interpersonal ability and experience delivering solutions to senior stakeholders
- Strong machinery of government experience
This is a stable team within a challenging but rewarding programme based within a large public sector organisation. The team are small but quite chatty, collaborative and adaptable. They're looking for someone with a strong analytical background to help them redesign a critically important service which affects us all.
Please apply today or contact Paul Ordish on 04 473 2116 or Paul.Ordish@Beyond.co.nz for a confidential conversation.