|Job Title:||Senior Strategic Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Ordish|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Produce high quality key accountability documents
- Central CBD location
Our client seeks a senior level strategic planner to support their organisation with planning processes, reporting and performance tools.
A skilled relationship manager, this position will engage with senior leadership and management teams. The role will also be responsible for education and mentoring around performance conversations, best-practice planning, performance and reporting frameworks.
The best person for the role will have experience across corporate and public sector organisations. You'll bring real world experience and a knowledge of how to drive change through government processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Planning, monitoring, reporting and performance abilities at senior level with a relevant qualification
- Knowledge of planning and performance frameworks within public sector
- Strong interpersonal abilities and experience engaging with stakeholders from subject matter experts to senior leadership
- Analytical tools and some project management experience
This is a great role at an engaged organisation where you'll be able to build your experience and be exposed to the wider business and senior leaders. Please apply today or contact Paul Ordish on 04 473 2116 to discuss further.