|Job Title:||Senior Support Engineer (L3)|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Cam Anderson|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Working as part of a multi-skilled team, you will support clients and partners in the resolution of service calls, incidents an problems. In addition, you will also help with installations and upgrades where needed.
Within the team, as a Level 3 Support Engineer you are the "go to" person for escalations, asked to contribute your expertise and skills to resolve issues that cannot be resolved by others. Apart from guiding such issues toward a resolution, you will also mentor and coach more junior members of the team.
In order to be successful in this Level 3 role, you will offer most or all of the following:
* at least 4 year's experience in a service or service desk role supporting software
* strong experience with contact center solutions on top of Lync | Skype for Business, Call Manager, PBX systems
* an understanding of TCP/IP networking
* the ability to configure SQL Server, and support SQL databases
* hardware installation experience
* a valid NZ drivers' license
* great communication skills
* a passion for offering great customer support
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Cam Anderson on 0276 302 644 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47075 / SK920278A Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.