|Job Title:||Senior Support Engineer (L3)|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Cam Anderson|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Within the team, as a Level 3 Support Engineer you will resolve the more challenging technical issues, and also guide the more junior team members.
In order to be succesful, you will offer most or all of the following:
* at least 3 years' experience supporting Microsoft, Avaya, or Cisco unified communications software
* an understanding of TCP/IP networking
* the ability to configure SQL Server, and support SQL databases
* hardware installation experience
* a valid NZ drivers' license
* great communication skills
* a passion for offering great customer support
Please attach your cv in MS Word format and apply here. If you would like more information, please call Cam Anderson on 0276 302 644 in complete confidence. Ref AK46475 / SK920278A Beyond Recruitment IT& Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed. Please be aware that if your application is succesful, you'll need to make sure you are available for face-to-face interviews in Auckland.