|Job Title:||Senior System Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Emma Brockelbank|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Infrastructure refresh
- Supportive and on to it manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join their technology team to provide strong leadership in a project to refresh their full infrastructure platform. This organisation is a not for profit who are needing a well-established Engineer who can hit the ground running as soon as they start.
Their technical environment is predominantly virtualised (VMware) and Windows based; and they are going through a process of technology transformation. It is a very exciting time to be joining this organisation!
To be successful in this role you must be / have:
- Strong senior level Systems Engineer experience
- Design and implementation of a range of projects and technologies
- Worked in medium to large corporate environments
- Significant experience across virtualisation, Microsoft technologies, networking, VDI, mobile device management, cloud computing, and storage
- Strong project and 3rd level BAU technical experience
- Relevant technical certifications across Microsoft support, virtualisation technologies, storage technologies, and security and networking principals
- Strong customer and business focus
- Works collaboratively
- Strong and effective communication skills
To find out more, please contact Emma Brockelbank on 04 494 1130 quoting reference number WG42237, or apply using the appropriate links.