|Job Title:||Senior Systems Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
* 5+ Years of Experience
* Virtualised Platforms
* Windows Server
* @3 Months
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen to work with a vendor as a client-facing engineer over a period of @3 months.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- 5+ years of experience in a systems engineering capacity
- Previous experience in design and implementation of virtualised solutions
- Experience with Hyper-V/VMware, Windows Server 2008/2012, Exchange 2007/2012, AD, SQL, IIS and File/Print Services is essential
- CCNA, MCSA or VCP certifications would be highly regarded
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential as is experience in a client facing environment
This is a great role, with a motivated client who is looking to get interviews organised at short notice. So if you are interested in the profile above then apply now. We really want to hear from you!
Contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for further information. Reference #AK47538
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.
Location: Auckland - Inner
Mainframe Systems Engineer - CICS Cobol - $120K neg, FLEX HRS!
Linux Systems Administrator
Location: Wellington Central