|Job Title:||Senior UX Designer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
- Competitive package & flexible working conditions
- Great CBD location & fun team
Our client is a very successful agency with lots of credibility in the marketplace and they are assisting lots of smart savvy & interesting organisations to take their design and user experiences to the next level.
This role will see you work across lots of exciting projects and have the opportunity to work with a fully-fledged team of: visual designers, UX designers, interaction designers, project managers, developers and design researchers as well as client directors.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be a talented and innovative UX Designer with a minimum of 7 years' experience in creating products, interfaces & large scale apps and websites
- Proven experience in leading user experience projects and providing clients with well-crafted design solutions
- Wireframing, designing, animations experience & knowledge of design tools
- Experience in applying methodologies of interaction design and researching to solve customer and business problems
- Experience working with Dev Teams & contributing to the delivery of high quality UX
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations & behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- A great attitude and confidence to work with a diverse range of clients
Our client offers great working conditions including: flexible hours, a competitive salary, great offices as well as a great fun team to work with - so a sense of humour is a must!
If this role is appealing to you, please apply online now. All suitable applicants will be contacted promptly.
Client Manager - Marketing
For any enquires please contact me at: email@example.com
Job ref# 49229