|Job Title:||In-House Consultant - website content testing - 9 mths - $110-$115K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
PLEASE READ: you MUST be a NZ citizen OR be a NZ Permanent Resident AND be living in NZ right now in order to be considered!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
IT'S FINE IF YOU NEED TO GIVE NOTICE IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE!
In-House Consultant - website content testing - 9 mth Fixed Term - greenfields role, $110-$115K
*** and YES, you will get paid holidays over Christmas!!!!!
- $110,000-$115,000 per annum range, Wellington central city
- based in the technical web management group of a prestigious and high profile government agency
- strong focus on establishing framework and Best Practice for testing of web content for 3 separate, mission-critical government websites
* are you a skilled IT testing professional with a strong background in testing web content?
* do you relish the idea of going in to a 'green fields' environment and setting up a whole new framework for web content testing based on Best Practice?
* are you able to work with other technical specialists - web designers and web developers - to guide and mentor them around how to best utilise the new testing processes, once you have them developed?
Yes? Then read on!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The role is based within a high profile and prestigious government agency in central city Wellington. They work across the government sector to provide a wide range of crucial information to technical specialists and the wider public.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The organisation supports 26 separate but inter-related websites, which all have different purposes and which target different audiences.
There are current THREE of these sites that need an immediate focus on establishing a much stronger process around the testing of their web content.
This is a newly established position, and is thus a 'green fields' situation that provides a rare opportunity to put your own unique stamp on the role. It is based in the information management group, and there are 8 people in that specialist group. In addition there are development teams and a project team as part of the larger IT group.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- coming in and carrying out the necessary research to be able to then put in place an effective Best Practice web content testing framework that can be used by the IT team going forward
- developing a training programme around automated testing for the IT team. At the moment they have automated tools available, but have no real understanding of how best to make use of them
- developing and documenting easy-to-use user guides that explain simply and clearly what the web content testing processes are going forward
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- previous experience of coming in to a 'green fields' web content testing environment and carrying out the necessary research to establish 'future state'
- previous experience in developing a a web content testing framework
- experience in guiding people how to use that framework/Best Practice once it is established and implemented
- experience in using automated testing tools (they use SILK, but it's fine if your experience is with another automated tool) and the ability to help others in the IT team learn how to use it
- experience of working with the web content of multiple substantial websites, each with different purposes and target audiences
** IT'S FINE IF YO NEED TO GIVE NOTICE!
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound like you? Then email me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 to find out more.
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Network Solutions Consultant
Senior Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics
Web Development Lead