A contract opportunity has arisen for a Service Delivery Manager to join a vendor working with a large scale enterprise environment. You will be responsible for managing service delivery into the environment, manage and track project statuses against deliverables, ensure adherence to quality and governance standards, in addition to liaising with multiple stakeholders.
In order to be successful in this position we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Strong background in service delivery management roles
- Experienced working with IT teams and resources in large corporate environments
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading and managing teams (ideally in a local vendor)
- Exposure to change/release processes of applications
- Experience working to manage service delivery under ITIL
- Ideally holding certifications such as ITIL, Prince2, MOS, PMI, PMP or what have you
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Ref CA86552 / SK91099A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.