|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
- Level 1.5
- North Shore
About the role:
In this role you will have the ability to exercise your IMMACULATE communication skills in addition to your technical expertise gained from tertiary study/Microsoft Certifications. We are looking for someone with a friendly, positive attitude, ideally experienced working within a vendor / ITIL environment.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- 2+ years of experience providing level 1 or Level 1-2 support in a vendor / enterprise environment
- Ideally experienced across Microsoft oriented environments, Exchange, AD, Outlook, Win 7, Office 2010 etc
- Experience with basic networking and network printing
- Great customer service attitude is a key requirement
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
You will be joining a well-known vendor, a successful company that has aggressively grown in their market and client offerings.
This is a great role, with a motivated client who is looking to get interviews organised at short notice. So if you are interested in the profile above then apply now Ref AK 48620 / SK91099A. We really want to hear from you!
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.