|Job Title:||Share Registry Client Services Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Suit an Arts or Business graduate with a couple of years relevant work experience
- CBD location
- Great training included as part of this position
You will be joining an international organisation with a global client base who have their headquarters in Australia. They are market leaders in their specialised financial services space and are known for the quality of their service delivery to their clients.
They have a highly motivated, engaged and happy workforce, and they definitely look after their people.
This role will open the door to your brand new career in the financial services sector.
You will be joining the company's investor Support and Services Team where you will be exposed to an incredible range of customer service and administrative tasks as you provide a high level of complex support to their customers.
- Investor communications via email and written correspondence
- Taking phone calls and some days there are lots of these!
- Investigations and problem solving
- Troubleshooting of complex technical issues
- Annual tax statements and dividend replacements (including reconciliations)
- Attending company AGM's (sometimes these are out of Auckland)
- Use of a complex computer systems to input, change, amend and review information
Please note this is NOT a role for someone with no previous work experience. We are looking for someone who has been in the workforce for a couple of years and gained some relevant experience. This could include contact centres, banks, professional services firms or anywhere you have had exposure to fairly complex customer interactions.
You will also need:
- Outstanding written English language skills, including excellent spelling, grammar and the ability to write concisely and professionally
- Clear and articulate verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- To be a team player
- Excellent computer skills
- Organised and disciplined work habit
- A head for figures
I would love to hear from you if you believe this is the role for you. Please APPLY here by attached your cv in MS Word format and please DO also include a relevant cover letter explaining WHY this is the job for you.
If you would like to talk to me first, give Ray Crocker a call on 021 181 6300.
NOTE: This job is only open to candidates with the legal right to work in New Zealand.
We will only be considering candidates who are currently residing in New Zealand.