- Enterprise CMS solutions
- Large and varied projects
- Supportive and experienced team
About the Company:
Solnet is a New Zealand owned and operated digital consulting firm supplying enterprise solutions to major corporate and public sector clients across the country. The company pride themselves on producing high quality solutions and being a trusted advisor and partner to clients thereby delivering the very best overall experience.
About the Team:
This close knit team is best described as collaborative, down to earth and very passionate about what they do. They believe in working together to produce the very best work possible, regularly sharing knowledge around best practice and new innovations. They work in agile development teams with in-house project managers, business analysts and testers.
What You Will be Doing:
In this role you will be responsible for the design, development and integration of solutions using SilverStripe, PHP and related frameworks and tools as well as HTML5, CSS3, and responsive web techniques.
This is a great opportunity for you to flex your SilverStripe and PHP development skills. Solnet are offering you the chance to work on a variety of projects alongside a team who take pride in building great products, while looking to really push the envelope of what can be achieved with SilverStripe.
What I Am Looking for in Your CV:
- Relevant development experience with examples of the sites you have developed or contributed towards
- A passion for development and proven learning ability to pick up new technology
- Experience working in an agile development team would be advantageous
- A high attention to detail with a focus on quality coding to high standards
- Demonstrated ability to present to and work closely with different clients
If this sounds like the role for you please hit “APPLY”. If you would like further information please contact Jessica Ross on 04 473 2113 for a confidential chat.