|Job Title:||Site Manager - Commercial Main Contractor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
* High quality projects
* Supportive collaborative team working culture
A well known name with a reputable brand is now looking for a decisive site manager with a depth of experience across medium to larger commercial projects.
This company have established themselves as an industry leader by consistently delivering stand out, iconic and technically challenging projects.
As a site manager you will lead the site team throughout project delivery. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with the project manager, sub contractors and other consultants.
You will be:
* Managing the on-site construction team
* Managing sub-contractors
* Driving the construction program
* Manage site OSH
* Conduct site inductions
Your background will include:
* 5 - 7 years previous Site Management experience on medium to high value projects valued from $10M
*Tertiary and/or trade qualifications
* Strong track record of delivering projects at a high quality and on time
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
This contractor has been successful in attracting the best staff in the industry and retaining. They offer solid opportunities for career and professional development.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872, or please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager - National Commercial Contractor
Site Manager - Commercial Construction
Construction Site Manager
Structural Site Foreman/Site Manager
Site Foreman/Site Manager