|Job Title:||Site Manager - Multi Residential Units|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
* Millwater and Gulf Harbour.
* North Shore Multi Units
This high quality national group home builder prides itself on building stylish homes, providing an exceptional level of service to their clients. Business has been expanding at high pace and now securing the contracts to build a number of multi unit builds/terraced housing/apartments, as a result they are now looking to take on a Residential Site manager to oversee the on site activity and manage the build progress.
* Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
* Monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
* Sub contractor management and materials ordering
* Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects and the maintenance of client satisfaction
Key background for this role requires:
* 5 - 7 years experience in the residential construction/building industry in NZ with a trade background
* Be a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP)
* Solid leadership ability
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Health and Safety
This is a great opportunity to join a high quality homebuilder.
A competitive salary package is on offer $95K - $105K + a vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com
Site Manager - Warkworth/Silverdale
Site Manager/Intermediate Project Manager
Site Manager Role
Structures Senior Site Manager
Location: Auckland - Inner
Senior QS/Commercial Manager - Residential Sector