This building group have a construction arm focussing on projects that encompass commercial, education and residential type projects. Their business has been expanding at high pace and have now secured contracts to build a number of multi unit builds/terraced housing/apartments/redevelopment work for Housing NZ and as well school projects for the Ministry of Education. As a result they are now looking to take on a site manager to oversee the on site activity and manage the build progress. Beyond these projects, there is opportunity to move into more commercial and education based projects.
- Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
- Monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
- Sub contractor management and materials ordering
- Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects and the maintenance of client satisfaction
Key background for this role requires:
- 5 - 7 years experience in the residential construction/building industry in NZ with a trade background
- Be a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP)
- Solid leadership ability
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Health and Safety
This is a great opportunity to join a high quality building group.
A competitive salary package is on offer $95K - $110K + a vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com