|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Focus on delivery software and infrastructure solutions across the organisation
- Join a business going through significant transformational change
- Great salary on offer
About the company
Beyond Recruitment has been providing top quality Architecture talent to small, medium and large sized technology environments for the last 10 years. We work with clients that offer interesting project work, good career growth opportunities, generous remuneration packages and the opportunity to work in a secure environment.
This particular role will see you working with one of the country's most recognisable brands in the transportation and delivery sector. This group is making technology the forefront of what they do and you will be a key contributor to the next generation of service and product offerings.
About the role
This role will see you operating as a Senior Solution Architect responsible for ensuring that effective project; infrastructure and application architectures are implemented.
- Mentoring team members and developing the Solutions Architecture capability within the business
- Evaluation of externally proposed designs
- Ensuring business solutions align with IT strategy and architecture guidelines and frameworks
- Work with Project Managers in solution technical implementation
- Understand and interpret requirements along with participate in the discovery phase with customers
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years' experience in Solutions Architecture, Application or Network Design using leading methodologies and processes.
- Strong understanding of architecture best practices and industry standards
- Experience working on large projects and enterprise solutions
- Proven experience in application development and deployment
- Technical understanding of areas such as UML modelling, J2EE and .Net application architecture models, Middleware concepts, Web services, and software development processes
- Great communication skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Background in managing and ensuring the successful delivery of solutions
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 49164/SK91227A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
WebSphere Enterprise Solution Specialist
DW Solution Designer (Teradata)
Network Architect - $130K - varied role, great projects!