|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
- AKL South
- $120K per annum Neg
About the role:
Outstanding opportunity to join this organisation in delivering key solution and segment architecture. You will be required to deliver solution designs for technology projects across a number of business and technology domains.
This is a technical role requiring good interpersonal skills with a focus on customer outcome.
- Ensure effective alignment & delivery to the enterprise architecture practice, frameworks, processes and standards
- Apply effective stakeholder management to define the solution approach
- Deliver detailed end-to-end solutions aligned with the enterprise architecture and technology roadmaps
- Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets enterprise architecture processes, principles, and standards
- Peer review solution designs and apply effective quality assurance on designs developed by internal teams and third parties
- Contribution to Enterprise Architecture repository
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification or similar preferably in Information Systems or Business
- 5+ years' experience as a Solution Architect in a large company
- Practical industry skills and experience with a range of technologies & industry standards, including current and emerging technologies including service orientation
- TOGAF qualification will be advantageous
- Strong modelling skills to enhance stakeholder management utilizing UML, Archimate, leveraging toolsets
- Understanding of data modelling, relational and multi-dimensional databases
- Experience with Agile and DevOps
- Experience with AGILE, SDLC, ITIL
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now by sending your CV, eligibility to work, salary requirements and notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref AK48546 / SK920664A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.