|Job Title:||Solutions Architect .Net|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
$120K per annum
- At least 5 to 10 to years' experience in a similar role within a large scale, and preferably multinational, technology services organisation (as a Senior Developer across .Net and Sharepoint on prem and online)
- 1 to 4 years in Architecture and comfortable in Pre-Sales, Data Migration, Broad understanding of .Net, DWH and SharePoint with interest in Infrastructure to upskill to Enterprise Architecture in future
- Degree in IT or Business & Project management certification / TOGAF / Agile certification will be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated experienced in providing technical leadership for new application design projects
- Experience working with business executives and end-users in the conceptualisation and implementation of a new application project, with excellent Interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of systems, software and programming languages, specifically within the .Net application suite and preferably some SharePoint knowledge
If you have previous experience in client facing roles requiring senior stakeholder relationship management, this would be highly advantageous.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now by sending your CV, eligibility to work, salary requirements and notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref AK48505 / SK920664A
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Senior Data Warehouse Solutions Architect
Cloud Solutions Engineer
Senior .Net Developer
Contract Intermediate .NET Developer