Solutions Architect - Microsoft systems integration focus - in-house role, prestigious organisation
NOTE: in order to apply you MUST
- have been living and working in New Zealand for a minimum of 5 years AND
- have held NZ Permanent Resident or NZ citizenship status for all of that period
FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY to work in a single organisation carrying out complex and interesting architecture work AND, by being based in-house, seeing the ongoing benefits of the contribution you make to the ICT architecture practice.
- $130,000 per annum, central city Wellington location
- based in IT architecture team of prestigious, high profile government organisation
- be part of high performing, in-house, project based team focused on Microsoft
About the Organisation
The organisation is a long established and prestigious government agency. They have around 1500 users. They run a substantial, complex IT environment and have a team of 5 IT architects involved in the strategy, roadmaps, planning, systems integration and delivery of IT architecture services.
What the Role is about
They are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who has a demonstrated background in the area of systems integration. A large amount of their pending project work over the next few years relates to systems integration activities, hence the need for someone with this type of architectural exposure.
What they are looking for in your CV:
- Demonstrated experience of working on substantial IT architecture projects
- Experience of working on architecture projects with a systems integration focus
- A thorough knowledge of governance procedures around risk and mitigation issues
- Experience in end-to-end architecture project activities, from scoping through to implementation and delivery
- Ideally, experience of working with external vendors.
They offer a great work/life balance (that means a firm commitment to a 40 hour working week and not beyond that), and a wide range of formal and informal training.
I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me now by clicking the 'apply now' button or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information.
NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.