|Job Title:||SQL BI DBA|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Global Market Leader
- AKL CBD
- $80K to $100K Neg
- Must already be eligible to work in New Zealand and currently living in NZ.
**About the role:**
Outstanding opportunity to join this global IT solutions provider to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
- At least 10 years relevant experience within a related environment
- Proven SQL Server DBA administration experience with SQL Server 2005 - 2012 and if possible further versions
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- IT-SQL scripting intermediate to advanced
- Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2012 R2
- Have an ability to work unsupervised and follow a problem through to resolution
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with optimization and tuning of SQL environments
- Any exposure to agile or Dev/Ops working methodologies is a nice to have
If you have previous experience in client facing roles requiring senior stakeholder relationship management, this would be highly advantageous.
In return, our client offers excellent remuneration, the chance to work with some of the best in the business, personal development opportunities through continuous education, as well as global career growth options.
If this is something you are passionate about, please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,nz together with proof of eligibility to work in New Zealand, Salary requirement and Notice Period.
Ref AK 47690 / Seek SK920664A