|Job Title:||SQL Database Administrator - 12 mth CONTRACT|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Lauren Jones|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
- based in IT site of one of NZ's most highly regarded government organisations
- hands-on DBA business-as-usual focus
Our client is looking for a Senior SQL DBA.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a large one. It is high profile and extremely well regarded government agency and enjoys a great deal of affection and respect in the employment market. They are based in the Wellington CBD, close to all transport and car parking.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are seeking an experienced SQL Database Administrator for a 12 month contract assignment. The position has a strong, hands on focus, and includes applications support responsibilities.
The role encompasses all of the normal responsibilities of a DBA including installation, configuration, managing upgrades, some systems administration, monitoring and maintenance, and day-to-day security of the SQL databases.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- a background of working on a large IT site supporting a substantial SQL server environment
- experience of working as a senior level Database Administrator
- an IT certification or qualification
- experience of working in hands on, operational, day-to-day activities and projects relating to SQL Server database administration and applications support.
They offer a fantastic working environment, a friendly and sociable working style, and flexibility around working hours.
If you are interested, please click the 'apply now' button or call Lauren Jones on 044941189 quoting WG43270.