|Job Title:||Sr Info & Knowledge Mgmnt Mgr - Strategy - $160K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
PLEASE NOTE: you MUST be a NZ citizen or a NZ Permanent Resident AND be living here RIGHT NOW in order to apply!
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Senior Information and Knowledge Management Manager - Planning and Strategy - $150K-$160K - major govt agency!
* $150,000-$160,000 per annum, Wgtn CBD
* essentially an in-house information management and knowledge management consulting role based in the IT group of a major government agency
* reports to General Manager of IT Strategy
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a major New Zealand government organisation based in central city Wellington. They employ around 3,000 people across a number of offices. This is a prestigious government entity, and experience of working there is definitely a career enhancing move, both now and for future employment opportunities.
ABOUT THE JOB
They have a substantial IT group which has an ICT programme strategy already established and drawn up. They need to employ someone with a background in strategic planning and road mapping around the information management and knowledge management space to drive the implementation of that strategy.
This is a brand new role, and is a unique opportunity for you to make your mark in this senior level situation. Effectively, you will be working in a 2IC role to the CIO with a speciality in planning and implementing the management information strategy. They see it as a role with a strong focus on business solutions architecture and design.
The role will have you reporting to the CIO. You will also be liaising extensively with key senior stakeholders within the business to make sure that the management information plans and roadmaps you develop align well with their own business units' operational needs. You will also coordinate with a range of outsourced suppliers who will be responsible for overseeing the delivering the technical aspects of the road mapping you have developed.
The person they are looking for will have:
- demonstrated experience in a senior level business information management/knowledge management focused role
- structured planning experience, including having developed road maps to ensure the effective implementation of that information management strategy into the business
- a genuinely consultative style, and a real commitment to be of service to the wider business in a way that fulfils their business needs
- experience of working in a substantial IT group supporting a major IT site
- experience of working with outsourced suppliers with the goal of integrating new systems in to existing systems, and in a way that ensures the maintenance of positive relationships for all parties
- a strong self-starting and self-motivated attitude.
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. NOTE: I get back to people on a same day basis. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM ME WITHIN 24 HOURS, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867. NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received.
Director Architecture Strategy Implementation - $195K
Manager IT Architecture Strategy & Practice - $195K
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Location: Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland