|Job Title:||Stormwater Design Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
- Various Interesting Projects
- IPENZ Professional Development Partner
About the Company
They are a 100% Kiwi owned Environmental Consultancy and have been specialists in the engineering, scientific and planning sector for more than 25 years. With their dedication to find environment solutions that would serve both their clients and the environment positively, they have solidified their name in the NZ market.
Their success are directly driven by the high quality of professionals working within the consultancy, and they are now looking for a Civil / Environmental Engineer with experience in stormwater design and water management to join their team.
About the Role
You will be working on a wide range of environmental projects, and your duties will include:
- Stormwater and civil infrastructure design
- Water and environmental assessments erosion and sediment control, stormwater modelling, flooding and overland flow, water resource availability, and soakage.
- Prepare resource consent applications and liaising with Council
- Technical report writing
- Project observation
- Prepare technical papers for presentation at conferences
- Working with the project teams and clients
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Environmental or Natural Resources Engineering
- Experience in Hydrological and hydraulic analysis
- Design of municipal and industrial stormwater reticulation, treatment and disposal methods
- Stormwater modelling using packages such as HEC
Benefits & Culture
You will be part of a large supportive team of Professionals from various sectors. This opportunity provides you with the professional platform you need to further develop your career, and supports professional career development.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Mark - Engineering Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 4246 for a confidential discussion.