This mid size contractor working across a number of industry sectors is picking up a number of new jobs. They have a new multi story project in the Manukau area that requires the skills of a structures foreman that can come aboard and over time transition into more general site management.
The project is at foundations stage so it would be perfect for a candidate that has experience working on multi story projects from inground including all areas of reinforced concrete, steel fixing and formwork. The role is designed to move you from structures into wider site management under the guidance of a senior site manager being exposed to other areas of the project. This will enable you to move through into general site management for other projects as this particular one finishes in 2018.
Your key duties will be:
- Managing direct labour and sub contractors
- Site meetings and delegation of tasks, coordinating with suppliers
- Ensuring projects are being completed within set budgets and target deadlines
- Health & Safety, quality control
- Adherence to project specifications
The key background for this role requires:
- At least 5 years experience worked on low to high rise buildings with a solid structures and formwork background
- Trade carpentry qualified
- Natural communication skills and ability to organise a team and subcontractors
Salary $95K - $105K + vehicle
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your CV to email@example.com