|Job Title:||Structural / Draftsperson|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Flexible hours
- Open to full time or reduced daily hours
How many employers will generously reward you for the hours you charge out to clients? This one will.
This is not the type of environment where you work on one large scale project for several years, but rather one where you will experience managing a number of projects at the same time.
This is a pivotal role working with engineers to provide drawing and documentation from concept to construction for a variety of projects including seismic strengthening, educational, commercial and residential new builds and renovations. There are also remediation projects of multi unit complexes, schools and homes.
We are seeking a structural draughter who is ready for a __leadership role__ including the management of the draughting standards for the engineering division and overseeing other team members.
You will also lead the transition to Revit within the team.
__What you will need__
- Competency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Minimum of 4 years NZ experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Structural draughting qualifications
- Great detail focus and pride in your work
What's in it for you?
- Being paid for all of the hours you work means you can earn excellent remuneration
- Great team to work alongside
- Career development supported
- The option to work hours that fit into your current lifestyle
- Regular rates and performance reviews
- Takapuna location so no crossing the bridge if you live that side
The hours can be flexible if you need them to be. It's your call.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you contact Brenda James, Architectural specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com